I Water testing is a broad description for various procedures used to analyze water quality. It is done for water safety for users! consumers.Testing has 2 different dimentions, Microbial & chemical. Microbial tests include screening of all pathogenic (disease causing) microorganisms. Where as chemical tests include pesticides, Heavy Metals, TDS, Odour, etc.
Why is it necessary ?
It is necessary to avoid various diseases caused by bactaria, viruses, parasites like cholera typhoid, epatitis, giardisis etc…
When can it be done?
- Validation of water sourse.
- Water system validation [Filteration & Distribution]
- Validation of water for manufacturing unit of pharma & food industry.
- Potability test [Whether water is drinkable or not !]
- R.O. Plant efﬁcacy check.
- Frequent infections [ vomiting, diarrhoea, fever etc…]
- Process validation
Whom can it be beneﬁcial?
- Industries [ Pharmaceutical, Food, R.0. Manufacturers (R.0. purified water supplier, mineral water mfg.)
- Packaged Drinking Water Industry etc.. ]
- Hospitals & nursing homes.
- Swimming pool
- R.O. Plant
- Storage Tanks
- Spa Vapours
- Steam bath area
- Cooling tower
- Waste water testing
- Feacal streptococci
- Aerobic Microbial count
- sulphate reducing anaerobes
- Yeast & Molds
- V. clrolareae
Value Added Services
- Sample collection facility
- Total technical support
- In addition to wide range of tests offered; Biocare offers following services :
- Sterile sample containers, cooler boxes, coolant l ice bricks, swabs & air plates ( for environmental monitoring.)
- Technically qualified consultants can visit clients outside to discuss I interpret microbiological test results, demonstrate sampling techniques, assist with problem solving, provide hands-on advice & develop tailor made sampling I testing plans ( To satisfy your Hygiene l GMP l HACCP l ISO needs ).