It is the study of the composition & physiology of microbial communities in the environment (like soil, air, sediments etc…) An average gram of soil contains approximately 1 billion microbes representing several thousand spices. Where as good hygiene practice gives advice to catering businesses on how to comply with the food safety regulations, Hospital safety regulations etc…
Why environmental & Hygiene testing?
In industries like food, pharma, healthcare requires to maintain standard & healthy environment. The regulations also touches on maintaining the environment through GMP, GCP, Documents. Monitoring of environmental parameter helps in maintaining the defined parameters & standards, mainly microbial contaminated air I personal human intervention (through hands).
When environmental hygiene testing?
In case of post operative infections, ward epidemics, Nosocomial epidemics OT environmental monitoring hand & nasal swabs to control MRSA & other org. In cases of decreased shelf life, change of taste change of texture, odour Regular monitoring to keep quality check. Staff’s personal hygiene monitoring Regulatory requirements like ISO, HACCP, GMP, GCP.
- Nursing homes
- Bedsheets & other clothes for total count
- Dialysis Unit
- Dental Chairs, drills , dental
- Personal Hygiene of HCW (Health Care Worker)
Value Added Services
- Sample collection facility
- Total technical support
- In addition to wide range of tests offered; Biocare offers following services :
- Sterile sample containers, cooler boxes, coolant 1 ice bricks, swabs & air plates ( for environmental monitoring.)
- Technically qualified consultants can visit clients outside to discuss I interpret microbiological test results, demonstrate sampling techniques, assist with problem solving, provide hands-on advice & develop tailor made sampling 1 testing plans ( To satisfy your Hygiene / GMP / HACCP / ISO needs ).