Processed dry tea leaves & Tea products are prone to microbial contamination during post processing, handling & storage. The dry tea leaves may carry bacteria and fungi of potential health risk to consumers. During storage under high humidity, absorption or moisture may encourage fungal growth & result in caking I wastage of the product.
Why to go for testing ?
- Complete microbial solution related to Tea & Tea products.
- Detection of pathogens present in ﬁnished Tea & Tea products.
- Authentication of process.
- Validate procedure I protocol of manufacturing
- Certificate to export finished products.
- Certification purpose like ISO, HACCP, OSHA, etc…
- Tea Manufacturers
- Tea Processors
- Tea Exporters
- Aerobic Microbial count
- Yeast & Mould
Value Added Services
- Sample collection facility
- Total technical support
- In addition to wide range of tests offered; Biocare offers following services :
- Sterile sample containers, cooler boxes, coolant I ice bricks, swabs & air plates ( for environmental monitoring.)
- Technically qualified consultants can visit clients outside to discuss I interpret microbiological test results, demonstrate sampling techniques, assist with problem solving, provide hands-on advice & develop tailor made sampling I testing plans ( To satisfy your Hygiene I GMP I HACCP I ISO needs ).